‘Out of mind, out of sight and just because its working’ does not mean your electrical wiring of your home is safe, don't put your families lives at risk, If you have any: -Tingling or have received an electric shock in your taps or plumbing fixtures. -Can smell any burning. -See any sparking in your switching or outlets. -If your power keeps tripping out. -Fuses blow regularly. -Your RCD's won't reset. -If you suspect dodgy wiring may have been carried out in your home by a previous owner. These are some indications of an electrical fault and you must contact a licienced electrician as soon as possible.